Unable to set 'enable party editing' flag in mod menu

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Vampire
Has liked: 2 posts

I'm using the Amicita mod menu in rpcs3 on Persona 5, everything else is working fine however when I press 'enable party editing' in the flags menu it doesn't seem to change anything in the stats screen, it does show the other party members and they appear in safe rooms, I can edit their equipment etc; however I can't switch them in the stats menu. Is there another solution to this? I was hoping to be able to use all party members from the start of the game if possible.

Thanks for reading
Sleepinginbloom
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

Wow, sorry for getting back to you so late. I don't know much about the Mod menu since i personally don't use it so i was hoping someone else would answer T_T I dont use rpcs3 either so if this doesn't work im sorry hahha

Anyway I think you can try save editing? In shrinefox's akechi as a party member video, he edits his save in a hex editor, and changes 7F to FF, at the offset 0x318B. This should make everyone show up in the stats, and the equips menu. I believe it worked for me last time I did it? If not, you can also change party members manually at offest 0x183B, but this would be kinda annoying every time you wanna switch a member lol.

Sorry if this doesnt change anything! Good luck to you!
Vampire
Has liked: 2 posts

Sleepinginbloom wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:28 am Wow, sorry for getting back to you so late. I don't know much about the Mod menu since i personally don't use it so i was hoping someone else would answer T_T I dont use rpcs3 either so if this doesn't work im sorry hahha

Anyway I think you can try save editing? In shrinefox's akechi as a party member video, he edits his save in a hex editor, and changes 7F to FF, at the offset 0x318B. This should make everyone show up in the stats, and the equips menu. I believe it worked for me last time I did it? If not, you can also change party members manually at offest 0x183B, but this would be kinda annoying every time you wanna switch a member lol.

Sorry if this doesnt change anything! Good luck to you!
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately I am unable to edit saves in BruteForce as it says there is no disc hash key found, even though I edited in the same Key that was used in that video in the same location, so unfortunately there is not much to be done. I appreciate the information all the same
Sleepinginbloom
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

That sucks T_T Sorry for not being much help! Hopefully someone who knows more than me will see this and be able to help you out!

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.