Modding FES on a PS3?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Kiricina
Has liked: 2 posts

This may sound like a dumb question, but I've been trying to find out if it'd be possible to mod PS2 games on a PS3, for example, installing the Adachi or Naoto mods for FES's digital version on the PSN - I do have a modded system - but so far, all I've found are somewhat confusing answers, with mentions of widescreen hacks, but nothing I've actually seen. Considering I'm definitely a novice when it comes to modding, I'm not sure how and if I could accomplish this. I haven't been able to find any concrete guides or tools in my search, and I'm hoping that someone here might be able to answer this.
VictiniGames
Been liked: 1 post

Is it possible to play modded ps2 games on ps3? Yes, Is It Possible to mod the ps3 digital version of p3FES? Definitely No. What you want to do is this. Step 1: Download Multiman and WebMan On Your PS3
Step 2: If you have a physical copy of Persona 3 FES for the Ps2 Dump It To ISO With Multiman, If Not Obtain An ISO However You Wish.
Step 3: With the ISO obtained download the mods you want to use and patch the ISO Either with the mod manager or with a patching utility such as XDelta depending on the patch.
Step 4: Put The Patched ISO on a USB Drive and transfer it onto your console using multiman.
Final Step: Load The Game Using WEbman and enjoy

if you need help with any of the webman/multiman steps they are pretty well documented so a quick google search will give you all the info you need to solve your problem.
Once you participate, you gotta live it to the fullest
No time for you to hesitate, Take all chances, make mistakes
Learn from it gotta gotta take take your takes
Kiricina
Has liked: 2 posts

Thank you! I'll have to try this out, see how it goes.
I have no clue what I'm doing 80% of the time.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.