Question about the Mod Menu mod

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Hello everyone!

A quick question here. I am using the Mod Menu mod, version 1.5 I think.

Now, is there an option that allows us repeat the time of day as many times as we want until we turn that function off? I know there is an option that allows use to repeat the whole day. I'm not talking about that.

I mean, like, I do a social link with a character, and after we're done, it doesn't forward to night time, but instead stays day time. And the same thing at night. Repeat the night time section, without moving on to the next day, until we deselect that option in the menu or something.

I hope that was clear.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

EDIT: ShrineFox has generously added the feature I have requested. Here's the link to anyone who's interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0pinscba0 ... 6.rar/file
Last edited by Dlon93 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

It's not currently something in the mod menu, but it's not particularly challenging to implement. However, why anyone would need that is still up to question.
Dlon93

That's too bad. It's something I would really like to see. Many things in the mod menu are pretty much "cheats" and things that we don't really "need" but are still useful/fun when you want to fool around in your 3rd, 4th etc. playthrough.

I hope it gets implemented if it's so easy. I would use it and it would be a lot more immersive than the "redo the whole day" option :/
Fish
Been liked: 5 posts

It isn't a feature but it technically doesn't need to be, you can set the next day in "Calendar" to whatever you want so just set the next day to the current one. That would technically do the same thing as what you're requesting
Dlon93

Fish wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:29 am It isn't a feature but it technically doesn't need to be, you can set the next day in "Calendar" to whatever you want so just set the next day to the current one. That would technically do the same thing as what you're requesting
I mean, no, It's not technically the same as what I want. If it were the same I wouldn't be asking for it here.
I even explained it in both of my above comments.
I don't want to restart the whole day. I want to be able to restart just the day part of just the night part.

Doesn't matter. I was told that it's not implemented and I guess that's that, unfortunately.
Cherry Cream Soda
Been liked: 10 posts

Not exactly.
The mod menu's source is open to modify, it'd be pretty easy to put in the code for that yourself.
I've got several custom functions in my mod menu, and just repeating the time slot seems easy enough, if i'm not missing the point.
Dlon93

Blue_SodaPop wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:55 am Not exactly.
The mod menu's source is open to modify, it'd be pretty easy to put in the code for that yourself.
I've got several custom functions in my mod menu, and just repeating the time slot seems easy enough, if i'm not missing the point.
I've never done anything like that before. No idea where to begin even. However, I can try.
Thanks anyway.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I'd be happy to add this functionality next time I get around to updating it, sounds simple enough. I'm just worried about potential infinite loops that you can't break out of (due to story events being triggered or something), but maybe I can just add a prompt asking if you still want to keep repeating the event.
Dlon93

ShrineFox wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:43 am I'd be happy to add this functionality next time I get around to updating it, sounds simple enough. I'm just worried about potential infinite loops that you can't break out of (due to story events being triggered or something), but maybe I can just add a prompt asking if you still want to keep repeating the event.
I would really appreciate it, ShrineFox. Don't worry about game breaking bugs etc. Everyone using cheats/hacks should expect possible issues like that.

I just want to go out after school, meet up with a confidant (or some other activity that takes time), do their little event, and then instead of it moving onto night time, it would just reset back to afternoon, or whatever time it was when we started the event. And the same thing for night time. Maybe some kind of On/Off switch we can turn on in the mod menu. Like, if it's set to ON, the time of day will repeat. If it's set to OFF, it will continue on as usual.

Take as much as time you want. I'm just glad that there's a chance it might get added.

Thanks!
Dlon93

ShrineFox wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:43 am I'd be happy to add this functionality next time I get around to updating it, sounds simple enough. I'm just worried about potential infinite loops that you can't break out of (due to story events being triggered or something), but maybe I can just add a prompt asking if you still want to keep repeating the event.
Hello!

Any update on this? I don't mean to try and rush you or anything, but you did say that it sounds simple to do.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.