[P3FES] Is there a efficient way to extract bustups?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Tempelis

I've already extracted BUSTUP folder with .BIN files, which are contains images. The thing is, that using Amicitia tool to manually drag and drop, selecting export>as bitmap, and so on is just too inconvenient and tiring. There's 587 files, and most of them contain 2 more files. Is there a way to automatize this process of opening and exporting contents as .png files?
Live the way it is.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

you can use this PAKPack script to batch extract most Atlus fileformats, put it in the same folder as the files you need to unpack and run Batch Extract.bat
Tempelis

DniweTamp wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:36 am you can use this PAKPack script to batch extract most Atlus fileformats, put it in the same folder as the files you need to unpack and run Batch Extract.bat
That's cool, thanks. But it extracts in .tmx format. Now i need to convert them to .png, is there a tool like pakpack to do so?
Live the way it is.
Nulla
Has liked: 10 posts
Been liked: 5 posts

Tempelis wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm
DniweTamp wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:36 am you can use this PAKPack script to batch extract most Atlus fileformats, put it in the same folder as the files you need to unpack and run Batch Extract.bat
That's cool, thanks. But it extracts in .tmx format. Now i need to convert them to .png, is there a tool like pakpack to do so?
I might be mistaken, but you should be able to open the .tmx file with Amicitia and export it as a .png, right?
Tempelis

Nulla wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:17 pm
Tempelis wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm
I might be mistaken, but you should be able to open the .tmx file with Amicitia and export it as a .png, right?
yeah, but again, there's over thousand files now, I just cant do it manually, thats the point.
Live the way it is.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

You can batch convert from tmx by using Scarlet, but I have no idea how to convert back
Tempelis

DniweTamp wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:00 pm You can batch convert from tmx by using Scarlet, but I have no idea how to convert back
Great tool. I've come across this script written in Golang -> https://gist.github.com/mcgrew/11102418, but unfortunately its made for tile maps, and Amicitia doesnt even opens converted tmx file.
Live the way it is.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.