Adding a two hex-values character with Hex Editing (P3P)

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Niopack
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 9 posts

Hi guys, after a lot of trial and error, I found a way to edit the encrypted eboot.bin file (Using PPSSPP: Settings>Tools>Developer Tools>Dump decrypted EBOOT.BIN on game boot).

Now I can edit the menus, All-Out Attacks, etc. with hex editing, but I have a question, it's possible to add special characters using just one hex value?

I get a character's hex value using Persona Editor's Visualizer, all the characters I added into the font are coded with two hex values, and that's a problem because it let me without room to edit the text I need to translate! So I was wondering if there was a workaround for this.

It may be a stupid question. I'm really ignorant about this kind of stuff, especially with hex editing, so maybe there is a workaround after all, like using just one hex value for special characters. I just want to know if it's possible. Thanks beforehand, guys.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.