P3P Config missing from Mod Compendium?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
abravemudkip
Has liked: 1 post

Hello friends,

I am very new to this, so I apologize in advance if I'm making a dumb mistake. I'm trying to mod my ROM of Persona 3 Portable to include the Sappho Edition and Make the Yuletide Gay mods found on the Amicitia page. I believe I'm doing everything correctly thus far-- I performed the following steps.

1. Made a copy of my ISO in case of corruption.
2. Used UMDGen to extract umd0.cpk from the P3P files.
3. Pathed Mod Compendium to use the aforementioned extracted umd0.cpk.
4. Inserted the downloaded mods into a new Persona 3 Portable file in the Mods folder (there wasn't one there in the version I downloaded from the link in the Shrinefox FAQ).
5. Checked the boxes to include them in the build.
6. Clicked "Build," which then presented me with this error message:

Is there something I'm doing wrong thus far? Or are these mods simply not going to work?
Thank you in advance.

-E
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I'm getting the same thing. Seems like I broke something for the other portable games when I changed stuff for P4G. Although P4G works I neglected to test the other games... Whoops

EDIT: Should be fixed now, try redownloading the latest (should say version 1.4 when you run it)
abravemudkip
Has liked: 1 post

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I was able to fix the previous issue by redownloading Mod Compendium at v1.4.0, but I've stumbled on another roadblock.

I followed the steps outlined in my first post, and at the same point (pressing the Build button), I was given a different error message, displayed below:

Thank you again for the help, it's much appreciated!

-E
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

That's strange, tried it myself and it worked. It seems like it's having trouble extracting the CPK, might have to try dumping it again to make sure it's not corrupted or something. If that still doesn't work, a workaround would be to extract all the CPK contents using another program (CriPakGUI should work) and add it as a new mod. You'd just have to make sure the other mods have priority over it.

Also, testing this helped me notice another unrelated bug where P4G's "PC" mode is invisibly enabled for all other Vita/PSP games... I don't think that's what's happening here (or else it wouldn't have even tried to extract the CPK) but it's good to know

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.