Can't extract P5D costumes from Vita CPKs.

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Ikuzu
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I wanted to try model swapping some GMDs from the vita version of P5D to Persona 5 but neither CriPakGUI, Quickbms or vgmtoolbox can extract the CPK files they're in. Am I missing something? Are Vita CPKs different from PS3 ones somehow? I was hoping to experiment with P5D's crossdressing DLC in P5.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

I could easily unpack mine with cripakfilesystem (about the same tool as CriPakGUI). Your cpk is probably corrupted.
You can find already unpacked dumps of all games here
Ikuzu
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

DniweTamp wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:51 am You can find already unpacked dumps of all games here
That link doesn't have the DLCs. It's more than one CPK I'm trying to extract (all of them DLC), so if one is 'corrupted' then all of them are. When I try to open them in cripakfilesystem it gives an error saying "This is not a CPK file." And when I try quickbms it says "signature of 4 bytes at offset 0x0000 doesn't match the one expected by the script" ... Whatever that means. I guess my only option is to try installing the whole game on my Vita, installing the DLC, then copying it from the folder to my PC.

EDIT: Nevermind, the link does have the DLC. And to my utter disgust and disappointment, the models don't have heads. I wasn't expecting that. This complicates things more than I'm willing to deal with. -_-

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.