Part of model breaks upon export (P4G PC)

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
AB1
Has liked: 1 post

This is my first time doing anything relating to models, please bear with me

I'm attempting to edit a P4G PC battle model, but upon export (and import into blender) Part of Yu's jacket breaks off its rigging
I used Noesis to export the model as an fbx, and made sure it was the latest version
I tried to run the fbx i exported through the model converter to see if that would fix it, but it crashes upon use

I'm not sure what i should do to fix this, im shocked i got this far before asking for help

i cannot extract a narc
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I had the same problem, could only get it to export properly as dae which unfortunately removes the textures/materials but keeps the rigging and meshes intact which is the important part (at least for full model replacements)

I might also suggest trying smd format if it has that option, I remember that usually working pretty well... Although you might need to get plugins to import it into other programs
AB1
Has liked: 1 post

exporting it as an smd and loading that into blender worked perfectly, thank you!
i cannot extract a narc

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.