Persona 4 Golden PC JP Dialogue Files

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Hello!

Sorry for making another thread, but I have another question.
Does anyone have any idea where the Japanese dialogue files are located in the PC version of P4 Golden?

I found all the English dialogue files in the data00004.pac in the 'event' and 'event_data' folders.

I've checked all the other files and I just can't seem to find the Japanese dialogue files.

If anyone has any clue where they are or stumbles upon them, then please let me know

Thank you!
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

iirc asian languages have unmapped characters so you can't preview/edit jp text yet
Dlon93

DniweTamp wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:36 pm iirc asian languages have unmapped characters so you can't preview/edit jp text yet
What!? Really? No way, that sucks so much.
Dlon93

Is there really no way to view and edit Japanese dialogue files at all.
Anyone?
TGE
Been liked: 13 posts

Unless someone is willing to map out the font by writing out the corresponding character for each glyph, there's not much to be done. But if you're willing to do so, then I'll be happy to assist.
Dlon93

TGE wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:25 pm Unless someone is willing to map out the font by writing out the corresponding character for each glyph, there's not much to be done. But if you're willing to do so, then I'll be happy to assist.
It's fine. The Persona Editor 1.5 is capable of correctly displaying the Japanese language. I'm already using it and it works great.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.