The nintendo switch buttons for P5 that were in the April Fool's Video

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
gingingin100

This video, in particular,
is there any way I could get these? I use my pro controller to play P5 on my PC.
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

If you know to mod the game and have decent knowledge of 3dsmax, it's not that hard.
The battle menu is a 3d model, so just editing the mesh should allow you to make the buttons of your preference.
gingingin100

I know how to mod the game I have basically 0 experience with 3dsmax. I was just hoping that the files for the buttons would be lying around somewhere.
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

Sorry for the necropost, but surprisingly there might be some good developments for this question as of recent.
Been working on transparent DDS support, and I do have a proof of concept proving that the battle menu can be replaced with a 2d image.
If it's just the battle menu your looking to replace, I can probably make the mod for you.
jhuebert95

If you’re able to do that it would be amazing. I am dying for an Xbox one button mod. I use an Xbox one controller with rpcs3. It would be awesome to have menu icons that actually match.
gingingin100

Blue_SodaPop wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:35 am Sorry for the necropost, but surprisingly there might be some good developments for this question as of recent.
Been working on transparent DDS support, and I do have a proof of concept proving that the battle menu can be replaced with a 2d image.
If it's just the battle menu your looking to replace, I can probably make the mod for you.
Oh cool. If you're up for it I'd love for switch buttons

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.