Mod Compendium alternative for Linux?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

So after playing a bit with Linux OS I've noticed that it's a lot smoother, lighter and faster than Windows 10 in almost every aspect. Most importantly, P5 runs a lot better on RPCS3 Linux builds for me.
But to make a mod.cpk I either have to build it myself using external tools (haven't even tried that yet) or reboot to Windows.
Some tools (notably GFD Studio) work on Linux using Wine but Mod Compendium doesn't (I'm assuming it's because either its libraries or the platform it was built on). Is there a somewhat good alternative to Mod Compendium for Linux?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

You're in luck! Someone has undertaken the task of porting the mod compendium to linux, to my understanding it mostly works: https://github.com/youwereeatenbyalid/M ... m/tree/Dev

It doesn't have some of the latest changes (fixes to P3/4 building, subfolder categorization etc.) but nothing has really changed for P5, so hopefully it will be the solution you're looking for
DniweTamp

Ouch, it's a .sln project with no releases.
No worries though, will build it on Windows and then reboot back

Thanks!
DniweTamp

Had problems building it, left an issue on github, no response
Does anyone have an actual build of the program?

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.