How to install multiple mod

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
pro00798
Has liked: 1 post

Hello, i'm new here. I see a lot of mod here and have some question to ask, i tried to search in forum but hardly see what i need so I create this post. I got some mod with file mod.cpk and some mod require Mod Compendium, my question is - How can i use all that at the same time ? For example: the 4K-mod got mod.cpk (about 8gb to fix dialogue in-game) and Menu mod need Mod Compendium to install and then i realize that i can only choose 1. So, there any way for me ? Thanks for reading this post.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

The mod compendium itself was made for combining mods, so as long as everything was downloaded as a .7z/.zip from this site & extracted to a new folder in the program's Mod folder should show up in a list where you can check/uncheck the boxes as you please.
Maybe it's possible that something wasn't unzipped or is in the wrong format, though.

If somebody only uploaded their mod as a mod.cpk though, you might have to extract it yourself and add it to the Compendium in order to build it along with the other downloaded mods. I'd do that by clicking the New button and filling out a name for the mod, then putting the extracted mod files into the folder it creates.
pro00798
Has liked: 1 post

ShrineFox wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:10 pm The mod compendium itself was made for combining mods, so as long as everything was downloaded as a .7z/.zip from this site & extracted to a new folder in the program's Mod folder should show up in a list where you can check/uncheck the boxes as you please.
Maybe it's possible that something wasn't unzipped or is in the wrong format, though.

If somebody only uploaded their mod as a mod.cpk though, you might have to extract it yourself and add it to the Compendium in order to build it along with the other downloaded mods. I'd do that by clicking the New button and filling out a name for the mod, then putting the extracted mod files into the folder it creates.
My savior is here, thanks a lot. But where i put the mod.cpk file in ? Mod folder or Data folder in it ?
And what about the patch.yml and others files put in to emulator directory ?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

patch.yml can just go in the same folder as the emulator exe, and the finished mod.cpk can go in the game’s USRDIR folder.

As for the mod.cpk you’re extracting, the extracted stuff goes in the mod’s “data” folder (you can use CriPakGUI to extract it): https://github.com/jpmac26/CriPakTools/releases

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.