Repacking script files causes crashes P3P

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Shadow_Soul

I'm currently trying to translate P3P in Italian using the amazing Mod Compendium and the various tools available here.
However the games seems to crash when reading the text I translated.
The games boot up fine, I'm using UMD Gen to repack the ISO, and I easily replaced the Ghostlight logo at the beginning of the game without issue.
I think I might be doing something wrong with the compiling part but I'm not sure. I think I'm doing something wrong when specifing the library for the scripts.
I'd be really glad to receive some support on the matter.
Shadow_Soul

I managed to fix the issues and was also able to import my font for the translation.
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Shadow_Soul wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:34 am I managed to fix the issues and was also able to import my font for the translation.
But writing a few sentences about how you "fixed" the issue would be too much trouble I guess.
Shadow_Soul

Dlon93 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:23 am
Shadow_Soul wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:34 am I managed to fix the issues and was also able to import my font for the translation.
But writing a few sentences about how you "fixed" the issue would be too much trouble I guess.
My bad, I was in a hurry and forgot about the post.
Actually, it's simple. As for the issue, it probably was the repacking process that caused the trouble.
I then moved to Persona Editor. I found out that it does his work quite well but has some problem while repacking, that don't always happen. So, basically, if you create the "new" text with the editor, save the file and repack it with Amicitia, you should have no problem. At least, that has been the case with me so far.
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Shadow_Soul wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:03 am
Dlon93 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:23 am
My bad, I was in a hurry and forgot about the post.
Actually, it's simple. As for the issue, it probably was the repacking process that caused the trouble.
I then moved to Persona Editor. I found out that it does his work quite well but has some problem while repacking, that don't always happen. So, basically, if you create the "new" text with the editor, save the file and repack it with Amicitia, you should have no problem. At least, that has been the case with me so far.
Thank you.

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.