at9tool help

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
39000LoveSongs

I'm too dumb with command line usage, so please bear with me ahkjshfsfgd.

I'm trying to set a loop point with -loop, but I don't think I'm doing it right, because everytime I click Enter to run the command, it lists down the usage, meaning I probably did something wrong. Anyone can help me? I've already done one at9 conversion with looping (but I used -wholeloop)

oh and here's what i've been typing in the command if anyone needs to correct it
"at9tool -e -br 144 -loop S 495191 E 3045343 wayoflife.wav wayoflife.at9"
Tupelov
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 3 posts

I just tested it you just need to remove s and e from your command. it just wants the numbers so you dont need to put s and e
39000LoveSongs

Tupelov wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 pm I just tested it you just need to remove s and e from your command. it just wants the numbers so you dont need to put s and e
Still doesn't work, cmd just throws the "usage" at me when I try to run the program :cry:
Tupelov
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 3 posts

39000LoveSongs wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm
Tupelov wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 pm I just tested it you just need to remove s and e from your command. it just wants the numbers so you dont need to put s and e
Still doesn't work, cmd just throws the "usage" at me when I try to run the program :cry:
Check if theres an at9 with the name you wanted to use sometimes it makes a file even though it didn't actually go through with the conversion.
Try using this command:
at9tool -e -br 144 -loop 495191 3045343 wayoflife.wav wayoflife.at9
VictiniGames
Been liked: 1 post

Try imputing:
SET fl=%1

"%~dp0at9tool" -e -br 144 -loop s e %1 %fl:~0,-4%.at9"

into a bat file then drag and drop the wav onto the bat. it usually works for me just replace s and e with the start and end values you want.
Once you participate, you gotta live it to the fullest
No time for you to hesitate, Take all chances, make mistakes
Learn from it gotta gotta take take your takes

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.