Persona 3 FES PlayStation 3 Plume of Dusk

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
l4d w0zoski+

Hi. I suck at Persona 3, a lot. I can get through battles normally but during mini bosses and regular bosses I always have to use one of my plume of dusk items, since I am playing on easy. I only have 3 left and I was wondering if there was a possible way to alter how many I have within the files of the game, since I could do it with Undertale. Or if not, if there is a mod I could download for it. I am aware of the request from Elizabeth but then I'll be a 4 rather than 3,which isn't that great to be honest. If anyone knows a solution, I would love to hear it.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

If you're playing on PCSX2, you could use CheatEngine and load this table which lets you change the number of Plumes of Dusk in your inventory near the bottom under Useful Items.

If you've never used CheatEngine before, you basically just choose the process that the game is running under, choose the table file and check the box for the cheats you want to apply. It should let you change the quantity value if you press Enter while Plume of Dusk is selected
l4d w0zoski+

What is PCSX2? And can I transfer my save progress somehow from my ps3 to there?
l4d w0zoski+

I have also just noticed there is support for Persona 3 FES on ps2, which I have recently bought. I do have it physically but could I still mod it?

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.