several questions about p3 bgm modding and old account

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Kirashi

Hi,

I would like to quickly start by saying that I had an account here some months ago, I asked a question about the bgm change for Persona 3, and I found the answer and answered myself 2 weeks later.
The issue is, I can't find my post anymore, so I created this account to ask the same thing again...

Well, now that I had to change my OS to windows 10, I lost everything I had, and I would like to play p3 during the confinement... But since I can't put the hand on the tool I used and can't find my post anymore (and can't find the solutions I gave) please allow me to ask again my question and the issue I had at that time:

I would like to change the bgm for p3 fes. I found a tool at that time but I had 3 issue: the loop of the ps2 audio (because if I didn't loop, the music stopped after one turn), to recompile the ISO (I had to do it properly because I wanted to play it on my ps3 and not on pcsx2) and a crash I had after 15 min of game, always at the same place.

Now for the solutions I remember, for the looping, you had, once uppon a time, a wiki with a lot of tools. There were some for the extraction, the conversion from mp3 to adx and looping, but I can't find your wiki anymore.

I think I used a new tool once I found out your site to replace the bgm, maybe it was the modcompendium, and after using your new tool, I didn't crash anymore after 15 min of game (I crashed on the roof if my memory is right) but I am not sure. Can you tell me what will I need? Thank you guys for the hard work.
Sleepinginbloom
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

I know nothing about p3 modding but ive been following amicitia for a while so maybe i could help you there?

The wiki still exists! At the top of this website you should see a button that says "Wiki" next to the "Forum" button. Or, here's the link: https://amicitia.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Amicitia's forum has moved a couple times, so i checked one of the old websites and i think I found your post!
https://amicitiamods.jcink.net/index.ph ... &#entry385
hopefully thats right!

I know I didn't really answer any questions haha but I hope i helped a little bit! Good luck!

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.