Newbie questions

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Alcoraiden
Has liked: 1 post

Hi everyone. The information on this forum/site collection/whatever this is, seems to be scattered over several domains, through many old posts. I'm curious of the status of a few things, since I've mostly seen old info.

-I found an old post from 2013 saying that several of the things I really would like to do can't be done, but it's 2020, and IDK what people have found out. If I had to make a list of pie in the sky mod abilities, it would include the following; which of these are doable, assuming you make the assets?
-- Adding NPCs to a map where they didn't exist before
-- Changing a block or adding a new block to Tartarus
-- Adding new character emote portraits without replacing old ones
-- Changing enemy movesets
-- Changing/replacing boss fights and/or boss mechanics
-- Totally gutting a social link and replacing it with another, such as having a whole new NPC for an already taken Arcana
-- Adding new Arcana the way P4 added some "non-traditional" Arcana in Golden
-- Adding new maps
-- Adding new in-engine cutscenes
-- Adding new trash-pack Shadows

- Where are all the P3 FES tools and resources? Are there really just not many because people are focused on Persona 5? There are no posts under Tools for P3 in this forum.

- Are there any tutorials or guides or writeups on how to mod P3, for newbies to get started without a whole ton of flailing?

Thanks!
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

To answer just a few things on my knowledge, you cannot add any new files to P3/P4/P4G just replace. There are tools for Persona 3 i just checked, try refreshing/using other browser maybe? As for P3/4 guides you can check here (We need to port them here at some point) https://amicitia.github.io/guides, the wiki also has information on most file formats and how to deal with them or Shrinefox's youtube channel or more specifically the P3 modding video https://youtu.be/BEY7OCefFCw

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.