(Edited) P4G PC with newer models?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Here's a very work-in-progress guide for the current workflow working with P4G custom models, it doesn't look like my tool is working as intended at the moment so it gets cut short at the part where you convert back to GMO while I troubleshoot. Should still be good enough to get a head start on editing/rigging the model though: https://shrinefox.com/guides/2020/06/18 ... n-p3p-p4g/
saiyansoda
Has liked: 2 posts

ShrineFox wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:37 am Here's a very work-in-progress guide for the current workflow working with P4G custom models, it doesn't look like my tool is working as intended at the moment so it gets cut short at the part where you convert back to GMO while I troubleshoot. Should still be good enough to get a head start on editing/rigging the model though: https://shrinefox.com/guides/2020/06/18 ... n-p3p-p4g/

Hey, ShrineFox! I have an unfortunate announcement but my 3dsmax is acting really weird. I port the model into the application only for it to show up with major disproportions before crashing. I hate to be the one to request this and the not help, so I want to be able to help in any way I can. PLEASE inform me if there is anything that I can do to help. You've helped me with persona modding for the past few years so I think it's time I help you back.
Ruined
Has liked: 2 posts

I did a quick test importing models into 3DS Max from the DAE format and the models don't seem to have UV maps. Which means to preserve props (cell phones, bags, ect.) we'll need to UV map the props ourselves or import them from FBX or a similar format that imports the UV maps. Is that correct?

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.