RELEASE: Persona Q Spanish Translation

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona Q(2) for the 3DS.
HxCannon
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Edit: I forgot to add the video I did.
ENGLISH
Mod Compiled: https://gamebanana.com/mods/511619
ModCompendium: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

This is a 100% Spanish translation for Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.

Instalation process: Make sure Persona Q is already installed in your emulator/console, the only thing you need to do is copy the files inside "Parche Español PQ" folder, and paste them (romfs/ code.bin / exheader.bin) into the following directory:
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Citra\load\mods\0004000000123400\
· Console: Transfer over your SD Card the translation contents to the directory:
sd:\luma\titles\0004000000123400\
This translation includes DLCs files.

I'm also created a basic HD Texture Pack. This pack was created 100% by me, and it's tailored to my translation patch specifically so most textures will not work for the unmodded game. Regardless, since this is the release of the translation, is important to mention it anyways, you can download it from the link at the end of the post.

I want to give a massive thanks to TGEnigma, ShrineFox, Meloman19, IcySin55 and their projects supporters, since they created tools that I used to make this translation, you all have my eternal gratitude.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ESPAÑOL
¡Link de descarga al final del post!

Esto es una traducción 100% a español para Persona Q: Sombras del Laberinto.

Proceso de instalación: Asegúrate de ya tener instalado Persona Q en tu emulador/consola, lo único que necesitas hacer es copiar los archivos dentro de la carpeta "Parche Español PQ" y pégalos (romfs / code.bin / exheader.bin) en el siguiente directorio:
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Citra\load\mods\0004000000123400\
Consola: Transfiere a tu tarjeta SD los contenidos específicamente al directorio "sd:\luma\titles\0004000000123400\"

Esta traducción incluye los DLCs.

Muchísimas gracias a TGEnigma, ShrineFox, Meloman19, IcySon55 y su equipo, ya que ellos crearon las herramientas necesarias para hacer la mayoría de esta traducción, tales como Amicitia, PersonaEditor, PersonaText y Kuriimu, ¡no puedo agradecerles lo suficiente!

También creé un paquete de texturas en HD básico (creo que ya existía uno a medio hacer, pero no lo investigué), este paquete de texturas fue creado 100% por mí, y está hecho específicamente para funcionar con mi traducción, así que la mayoría de texturas no funcionarán en una versión no modificada del juego. Puedes descargarla aquí.

Tags:

Created by ShrineFox. Maintained 2020 - 2024.
Support | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.