Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Post Reply
User avatar
xDBFTGohanX
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by xDBFTGohanX » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:43 pm

This mod replaces P5's original opening with P5R's.
I converted P5R's opening to 720p, in the best quality possible. (Probably)
If i get it to look any better I'll just update it here.


Download:


Info:
Overall bitrate - 12.6 Mbps
Framerate - 30 FPS

latenightsnack
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by latenightsnack » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:46 pm

Hey, could you please share the original usm file from P5R? Thanks!

User avatar
ReLyf
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by ReLyf » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:36 pm

latenightsnack wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Hey, could you please share the original usm file from P5R? Thanks!
Just search in the P5R dump
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it

latenightsnack
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by latenightsnack » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:50 pm

ReLyf wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:36 pm
latenightsnack wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Hey, could you please share the original usm file from P5R? Thanks!
Just search in the P5R dump
Would you please point me in the right direction? I couldn't find it.

User avatar
ReLyf
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by ReLyf » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:41 am

latenightsnack wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:50 pm
ReLyf wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:36 pm
latenightsnack wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Hey, could you please share the original usm file from P5R? Thanks!
Just search in the P5R dump
Would you please point me in the right direction? I couldn't find it.
should be either in dataR.cpk/movie/mov000
or ps4.cpk/movie/mov000
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it

User avatar
DniweTamp
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:50 am
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Contact:

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by DniweTamp » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:08 am

no, the dump doesn't have them, it's in ps4_movieR\movie\mov050.usm
I haven't uploaded the ps4_movieR to the dump

latenightsnack
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by latenightsnack » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:32 am

DniweTamp wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:08 am
no, the dump doesn't have them, it's in ps4_movieR\movie\mov050.usm
I haven't uploaded the ps4_movieR to the dump
Oh what a shame :(
Could you share that particular usm? It's ok if you cant, i understand. Thanks

User avatar
SourPatchKid
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal Opening HQ

Post by SourPatchKid » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Nice mod, its a bit too loud tho.

Post Reply