First person to extract the Persona 5 Scramble Demo

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
InkxtheSquid

I have joined to spread the word on my finding for being the first extracting the Switch version of the Persona 5 Scramble demo and I discovered that the game uses a whole different engine other then Criware, its plausible to mod P5S on switch but I might need some details if anyone can say if we can do P5S mods or not.
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

It uses Dead or Alive 6's engine, you can probably find stuff on LoversLab, P5S uses some updated formats and the files don't have names so it may take a while for modding to be feasble
InkxtheSquid

Alan3D wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:23 pm It uses Dead or Alive 6's engine, you can probably find stuff on LoversLab, P5S uses some updated formats and the files don't have names so it may take a while for modding to be feasble
I looked it up and you're right the engine is made from Koei Tecmo Games, from Dead and Alive 6, so temporarily I'm gonna look for any tools that can work with this engine
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

Oh important sidenote, LoversLab is a +18 site, so be careful.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.