About that Bersona 5 Script Mod by TGE

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
olavao

The Bersona 5 mod I'm talking about is the one shown in TGE's persona 5 custom scripts video

I tried installing the scripts through replacing the square button functionality, didn't work, tried a couple other things, but i always ended up on parsing errors when trying to recompile
So I'd like to ask
Where and how do i install the Bersona 5 scripts?

P.S: I also get one syntax error in staticboolsHasRun
P.S 2: The compilation errors include expected functions, procedures or variable declaration, failure to parse declaration, statements, procedure body, procedure declaration and declaration, leading to failure to parse the compilation unit, specified everything just in case
Final edit: about the variable declaration, i replaced the square button funtionality and told it to call a function in the Bersona 5 flow script, that had a declaration variable named StartMod, within that variable it had the actual flow script, that's what i first tried
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

Well, actually, that's a relatively early proof of concept mod.
The actual mod, called the Mod Menu, is now an essential part for modding p5.

I'd recommend going to the main page, the guides can help you install the mod menu
olavao

Thing is I already messed around with the mod menu and made a couple test message test scripts that took over the square button functionality just for fun, but i didn’t know that the mod menu was actually Bersona 5
olavao

Nvm i finally got it working

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.