[Persona 5 Royal] Mod Menu: How to activate the thief assist instead of auto-recover?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
newbly
Has liked: 1 post

I noticed that the option goes directly to auto-recover, rather than the thief assist where it asks what you want to do. Any way I could change it to that?

I also noticed the option's descriptions are incorrectly displayed; like it's "behind" or the starting index of the descriptions is too early, thus the first option being no description, then the next option having the description of the first option.

If I have to edit code, it's fine; I'd like to be able to learn how to mod the game and this may be a good start.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Good catch, I completely forgot about thief assist. I’ll try to add that and fix the descriptions in the next update. They’re off because I still had the same starting index from the JP version but I guess the EN one has a different amount of messages or something. Won’t be too hard to fix though
newbly
Has liked: 1 post

Thanks for the heads-up! Hope that all goes well on the next update.

I'd also like to ask where I can start learning to mod the game. I want to add the option of modifying the currently equipped persona's stats (Strength, Magic, Endurance, Agility, Luck) into the mod menu.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.