Best Place to Report Maxscript Issues?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Classytimes

I read up on the recommendation involving TGE's creations and reporting bugs on the github pages, but his GMD Maxscript Importer is not on github to my knowledge. I did not think it to be best to report an issue for that on a random github creation, so I decided to come here to ask. What would be the best way to contact him about that Maxscript?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

The best way to get in touch with him is probably through Discord @ TGE#1959
I'm not sure how much he still intends to maintain the maxscript as it's very difficult to develop for and debug thanks to Autodesk's janky environment. Stuff like unrigged vertices or offset meshes have to be manually corrected for now, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to see if there's an off chance that it's an unknown bug that can be easily fixed
Classytimes

Thank you very much ShrineFox; I'll see if I can get into contact with him. Fingers crossed on a simple fix!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.