P4 BGM modding problem

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
StarOrpheus

Hi, new to PS2 modding here. So I managed to replace the battle theme to Persona 1 (PSP) theme. It was a success as I followed the rules of it alongside the mod compendium. Problem is the ROM wont detect any of the BGM's so im stuck playing without the music. Is there anyway to fix this?
StarOrpheus

its been 13 days...
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

Did you put it on the right folder? Perhaps try downloading another music mod to compare if the paths are correct
StarOrpheus

I did everything as said and i check if the paths are correct, and they are

the only problem why does the modded music failed to load, this also happened with other modes i downloaded
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

I think we may have finally found the underlying issue, sometimes the process used to patch the file would exit before it was complete, leading to an unmodified executable (which would cause crashes for mods with big files, such as music)

Lemme know if updating to the latest version available here helps: https://shrinefox.com/?tool=modcompendium
StarOrpheus

(Apologies for a month-long reply, I have been busy lately)
The updated version makes the mod work now, Huge Thanks!!

P.S. any info on where the voice files for the Protag kept in P3 FES? The grunting ones

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.