do you need a mod.cpk for 60 fps to work? [P5]

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Crash_127
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I do have a mod.cpk but I want to check if you specifically need it for the 60 fps to work
CaptainSwag101
Has liked: 25 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

"Site Discussion" is not the appropriate forum section for this question, you should ask this in the "Modding Q&A/Troubleshooting" section. I have moved this topic to the correct location for you.

That aside, no you do not need a mod.cpk for the 60fps mod, it only needs the executable patch, part of patch.yml.
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It all depends on you.
Crash_127
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

CaptainSwag101 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:43 pm "Site Discussion" is not the appropriate forum section for this question, you should ask this in the "Modding Q&A/Troubleshooting" section. I have moved this topic to the correct location for you.

That aside, no you do not need a mod.cpk for the 60fps mod, it only needs the executable patch, part of patch.yml.
oh sorry, i was kind of in a hurry to find an answer, and i'm new to the form, thank you so much though
!! :D :D

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.