Mod Menu and Alternate Battle Models Questions

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
sutebenukun

Hello,

I have been following this for sometime and finally managed to begin modding Persona 5 (or rather, using existing mods for it) I do have a few questions however:

After I downloaded and replaced the boot file to be able to load mods, I noticed that I can no longer use the DLC I had installed. Is there a way to fix this?

I noticed that the Mod Menu itself allows me to add in the outfits manually and I am assuming it is only possible to do so one by one, there isn't a way to add multiple outfits at once?

Lastly I searched everywhere I could, I have a few different mods installed, namely the mod menu, the alternate battle models, the no kaleidoscope and the Darkechi mod, while I haven't added Akechi in to test that mod out yet, I was wondering how do I obtain the alternate models? Am I simply missing a step or are there compatibility issues I'm not aware of? Or are these outfits I have to use the mod menu to manually enter and obtain myself? Thanks for any and all help with this!
Sleepinginbloom
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

did you check the box in akira room? i bet you did but sometimes i forget so who knows lol

did the dlc work b4 you installed the eboot? have you tried reinstalling the dlc? does the dlc work with the mods off?

im an amateur but i can try to help! probably wont be much help tho sorry ;(

also the alternate outfits just go over existing outfits so i think you might already have them? i would have to check tho
sutebenukun

Thanks for telling me about the Alternate Battle models. As far as the box and such, I did check all of that. The mods did work with the unpatched eboot, but I'm not overly concerned about it, I can literally add the outfits manually, it'll just take a bit of time as it were.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.