Question about the Mod Menu mod

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Dlon93 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 pm Hello!

Any update on this? I don't mean to try and rush you or anything, but you did say that it sounds simple to do.
https://github.com/ShrineFox/Persona-5- ... es/tag/1.6
Here's a new version that has an option added to the calendar menu for looping the current time of day. You still have to select it each time you want it to loop, so it's not much more convenient than having to enter it like before.

I was going to have it automatically set it each day until you toggle it off, but it wasn't as convenient as I thought. Hopefully this suffices for now. Might be possible though if I modify all the events in the scheduler BF files to check for some global variable/flag set and automatically do this routine while it's set to true. I'll have to play around with that
Dlon93
Has liked: 4 posts
Been liked: 1 post

ShrineFox wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:54 pm

Any update on this? I don't mean to try and rush you or anything, but you did say that it sounds simple to do.
Here's a new version that has an option added to the calendar menu for looping the current time of day. You still have to select it each time you want it to loop, so it's not much more convenient than having to enter it like before.

I was going to have it automatically set it each day until you toggle it off, but it wasn't as convenient as I thought. Hopefully this suffices for now. Might be possible though if I modify all the events in the scheduler BF files to check for some global variable/flag set and automatically do this routine while it's set to true. I'll have to play around with that
Thank you very much for your time and effort. I still didn't get a chance to try it out, but as soon as I do, I will let you know how it works :)
Dlon93

ShrineFox wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:54 pm

Okay, I just finished compiling it and trying it out. This is perfect. It takes like a second to set it to loop, and it's exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much :D If you ever get around to expanding on this, like you said, that would be fantastic. But don't worry about it. This is pretty much what I wanted.
Dlon93

For anyone who is having problems compiling the latest version by themselves, here is the link, ready for the mod compendium:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0pinscba0 ... 6.rar/file
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Omg I somehow completely forgot to add that to the release page when I linked it, my bad! Glad to hear it's sufficient for now

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.