Question about P5 modding

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
jhuebert95

I looked around a little but couldn’t find one, but is there a list anywhere of which game files contain what? I’m playing on rpcs3 with an Xbox one controller and I figured it’d be cool to have Xbox button prompts on screen instead of PlayStation ones. Also I would love try to use Waifu2x on some of the main menu textures. No idea which files to extract or where to look for what I’m potentially trying to replace though. Any chance someone could send me in the right direction?
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

Don't think theres a list of wheres everything yet (some things are listed on the wiki like models etc but no UI elements), but the buttons should be on Resident.pac, fldPanelCheck.pac, camp.pak and a couple more else where im forgeting but with RPCS3 you can use the TTY logger to find out what files are being loaded when something is on display on screen, which you may want to enable on the patch.yml. That said, you cannot upscale UI assets as they will apear too big on screen like so: Image
jhuebert95

So upscaling is out then. Bummer. In theory though I would most likely be able to replace the button icons at least as long as they were the same resolution so that’s nice at least. Thanks a lot I’ll give that a try!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.