Having trouble modding P3D

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
RenRenRen
Has liked: 1 post

Hi

I'm new to modding persona games, so please bear with me and sorry if this site is geared more towards advanced users, i just thought it would be fun to learn.

i'm trying to replace fuuka's model in p3d with deathchaos' femc model. I have built the mod.cpk in the compendium and i have repatch installed.

i've been following the directions here with the "firmare > 3.60" guide. I've gotten up to step 6 where it calls for a patched eboot. when I click the link to download the different files, it says to rename them as eboot.bin and to put it in the rePatch directory. so i renamed the mod support one as eboot.bin and put it under my game id folder in the repatch folder in ux0 and then put the mod.cpk in the data folder under the game id folder. however, when i try to open p3d, i get an error c1-2613-2 and i can't find that anywhere by googling.

am i doing something wrong? i've been trying to install this mod for 2 hours now and i'd appreciate any help i can get.

thanks for your time
DeathChaos
Been liked: 6 posts

Are you using the correct game version for the eboot?

The eboot is for USA Version of P3D.

Where did you place the eboot? (full path)
Does your game work without the patched eboot?
Did you install the latest version of rePatch?
RenRenRen

DeathChaos wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:51 pm Are you using the correct game version for the eboot?

The eboot is for USA Version of P3D.

Where did you place the eboot? (full path)
Does your game work without the patched eboot?
Did you install the latest version of rePatch?
Yes, I should be using the right version. I made sure I downloaded the US version of the game. It opened and worked fine without the patched eboot and everything was in eng (text/voices). And I do have the latest version of rePatch

I have the eboot in ux0:rePatch/PCSE01274/

mod.cpk is in ux0:rePatch/PCSE01274/data/

then when i try to open the game i get hit with "An error has occured. (C1-2613-2)"

where i'm most confused is that on this site it says to rename the file downloaded from the patch collection as eboot.bin and put it in, but on github it says you need to decrypt it and then edit it and then encrypt it again, or something along those lines. i'm not sure which one i have to follow, so i just renamed the file, i didn't use FAGDec or RPSC3 or TrueAncestor, etc. I have FAGDec installed on my vita, but i'm not sure how to even go about decrypting and stuff like that, i couldn't find any good references
(sorry for the image links, the image embed thing didn't work)
DeathChaos

If you're running ref00d plugin, try uninstalling it and using 0syscall6 instead, or install syscall if you dont have either of them installed.
RenRenRen

DeathChaos wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:03 am If you're running ref00d plugin, try uninstalling it and using 0syscall6 instead, or install syscall if you dont have either of them installed.
I am running syscall’s latest version as well as the nodrm plugins
It’s weird right? I followed the directions but I can’t seem to get it to work

I have a feeling it’s something to do with the eboot because the original eboot and the renamed one don’t match in file size, but I’m not sure if that matters? I’m just not sure where I went wrong.

Do I need to to do anything with the PCSE01274.yml file? I was looking at a tutorial on how to mod P5 since there aren’t any dancing videos out there and they used the eboot from the original game, a patch.yml file, and then trueancestor, but when I tried to decrypt the game’s original eboot it kept saying the decryption failed
DeathChaos

The error code you're having is implying the eboot you're trying to use is damaged in some way and not valid, what was your install process?

All you have to do is take the eboot from the download (the mod support one), rename to eboot.bin and place it in the correct rePatch directory.
You do not need to dump your eboot, or interact with your eboot or the downloaded one in any capacity.
Have you tried redownloading the eboots and trying again?
RenRenRen

DeathChaos wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:02 am The error code you're having is implying the eboot you're trying to use is damaged in some way and not valid, what was your install process?

All you have to do is take the eboot from the download (the mod support one), rename to eboot.bin and place it in the correct rePatch directory.
You do not need to dump your eboot, or interact with your eboot or the downloaded one in any capacity.
Have you tried redownloading the eboots and trying again?
1. Downloaded and installed rePatch reDux0 v3.0 from here
2. Downloaded pXd patches from here
3. Downloaded your latest version of FeMC mod and compendium and built the mod
4. Downloaded P3D (US) from the newest version of pkgj and ran it, it works fine by itself
5. Created a rePatch folder in ux0, created a PCSE01274 folder under ux0:rePatch/, created a data folder under ux0:rePatch/PCSE01274
6. Renamed the mod support xdelta to eboot.bin, thus changing the file type
7. Connected to Vita thru FTP, uploaded the renamed eboot to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01274/, uploaded mod.cpk to ux0:rePatch/PCSE01274/data/
8. Ended connection and tried to start up P3D, butt keep getting that same error

I just tried downloading the files again and redoing the process, but I got the same error. I recorded the process though and maybe you can see where I went wrong?

The video is here:
DeathChaos

It looks like you got lost somewhere along the way and downloaded the wrong files for the patched eboot.

Try using this one instead;
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ot.bin_mod
RenRenRen

Omg it worked, thank you sooo much. I wish I could do more than just thank you. You've been incredibly helpful
Thank you so much
DeathChaos

No worries, I'm just glad to help.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.