Modding bustup for Persona 4 Golden for Vita

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
hoksha

Hi,

I'm trying to mod P4G's bustups. However I'm not sure of the tool that works with the bin format for files like b2_1_1.bin
Amicitia.1.8.6, RMDEditor and PersonaEditor don't seem to support those bin files.
I remember I used a tool years ago and it worked with the bin files for the bustup of persona 4 golden for vita, but I just don't remember what tool was it.
Perhaps it was an older version of Amicitia?
I also noticed that Amicitia.1.8.6 doesn't work with a lot of TMX files from persona 4 golden.
Is there another tool or am I just using the wrong version of Amicitia?

Thank you for advance.
Qlonever
Been liked: 10 posts

This might not apply to bustups, but when extracting voice files from P4G I kept getting bin files too. I had to rename them to another filetype to actually use them. Maybe the same is the case here?
hoksha

Qlonever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:38 pm This might not apply to bustups, but when extracting voice files from P4G I kept getting bin files too. I had to rename them to another filetype to actually use them. Maybe the same is the case here?
Thank you.
The bustup files like B2_1_1.BIN in the PS2 version have 2 TMX in it and works perfectly with Amicitia.
The bin file format for the PS2 version is simple containing name of the TMX file, and I guess the size then the TMX file data, then the next file name, etc..
The same B2_1_1.BIN for the vita version doesn't work with Amicitia.
I tried to figure out the bin file format for the PS vita version but didn't understand why the TMX header is towards the very end of the bin file unlike the PS2 version where the TMX header starts directly after the meta data.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.