Persona 5 Royal Files

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
ToadNugget

So I've seen some people on here discussing the files for P5R and I was just wondering where everyone got them? There was someone on one of the other threads that had a mega link but mega only lets me dowload a few gigs before I need to wait 5 hours to continue. There was also this one site but the guy put it in 24 parts or something on one of those ones where they give you the crappy server if you don't pay them.
Poipt
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 8 posts

I'm not sure if there are any links. If you have a VPN, you can just switch it on when mega tells you to wait to bypass the waiting. Also there's a program called Jdownloader that lets you add links from a bunch of different filehosters and download them all asynchronously. These are just workarounds, but they should make downloading more pleasant and faster.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

There was a google drive link for the dumped cpks (not unpacked), but I don't think we should share it here
ToadNugget

Can you PM me the link?
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

I think I lost it :/
ToadNugget

Ah that sucks. Well thanks anyway.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.