P3FES - How would I go about editing battles?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Fluid

From what I've read it's possible to edit enemy battle AI using AtlusScriptToolchain but I don't entirely know what this means and would like some elaboration. I'm trying to edit
Spoiler
all of the strega fights, because they die in 2 hits and are all very disappointing.
My plan was to adjust their movesets and buff their hp. This is a mod that, from what I've seen, some people have wanted for a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just not possible, but I want some concrete answers on what I can and can't do here, in the end I just want these fights to be more difficult, even if they don't end up matching my vision perfectly.

So let me break this down into yes/no questions.
-Can I buff the hp of boss fights?
-Can I edit the movesets of bosses?
-Can I alter the AI of these bosses to fit this new moveset, or potentially use their existing movesets more effectively?
-Can I buff the defense of these enemies as a workaround if I can't edit the hp of bosses?

And if any of these are possible, which CVMs should I be looking into?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.