EvtTool modification?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Elvagan
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

Hello

Sorry my topic is quite technical, I would have sent a PM to Shrinefox or TGE but I'm new so I cannot send PMs. And I guess I need to participate in the forum to not be considered as a new registered user, so here I am ^^

I would like to know if there is a repository somewhere with the EvtTool sources, I have an issue with some files that might be fixed by changing the encoding reading of EVTs from BigEndian to LittleEndian.

I tried to decompile the exe but as often decompiling binaries makes clunky projects and I cannot recompile it easily.
I found the sources for almost all the projects, btw thanks a lot for going OpenSource :) but sadly couldn't find the EvtTool one :/

Another option would be to convert the EVT file directly from LittleEndian to BigEndian, but I'm not sure if it is possible (I looked at "010 Editor" scripting but it seems waaay more complicated than allowing EvtTool to read LittleEndian as it requires to use the Evt Template (just flipping all bytes wouldn't work).

Cheers

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.