Tools for editing PAC files?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Century_
Has liked: 38 posts
Been liked: 34 posts

I've been trying to learn how to edit the table.pac file in order to change adx files for certain boss encounters in Persona 5, but I can't figure out how to do that. I get that those changes are done by editing the table.pac file in the battle folder found inside ps3.cpk, but I don't know which tool I need to do so, I've tried using the Amicitia and RMD editor tools but I've only gone as far as viewing what's inside the pac file without being able to edit it.
Does anyone have any advice?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Currently the best way to modify that is using the P5 TBL Binary Template for 010 Editor (here's how to use it. It can load all the tables from table.pac and let you modify the values.

You could also right click and extract the individual TBL files from the PAC using Amicitia and load them with the template that way, but either way works.
Yo_Gamer

The link to how to use the Binary Template isn't working. If you have the time, I'd appreciate you fixing the link, or perhaps posting a new one.
If someone had the name "Kun" would they be "Kun-kun?"
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

works for me
Poipt
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 8 posts

It works for me as well
Yo_Gamer

It's just me then? I get the Github "error 404 file not found" screen whenever I use the how to link.
Poipt
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 8 posts

Oh, I thought you meant the download link, sorry. The github link does work for me either. I think a lot of old guides got deleted for some reason.
Yo_Gamer

It's fine, I should've made it clear I was talking about the tutorial, and one of any kind for using 010 with Persona 5 would be helpful.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.