Patch.yml

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Fish
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 5 posts

Me and my friend have spent hours trying to work out why his patch.yml isn't working. Aside from the fact that I'v obviously replaced the PPU hash with his own, it looks identical to mine and simply will not work.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

What region/version of the game are you using? I've had success with the digital PKG version of the game, but ISOs for instance might not be compatible because they use a different EBOOT.
Fish

it's the European Blue ray version. It's exactly the same type as mine, and I helped him dump it for emulation but the one thing not working is the patch file
Cherry Cream Soda
Been liked: 10 posts

IIRC There's some issues with the Blu-Ray editions working with patch.yml.
Try other region dumps. I took mine from NoPayStation, fast and works every time.
Keep in mind that different regions have different PPU-ID's.
Fish

I'll try, I was just so confused because I also have Blue-Ray and it's fine. Would my friend lose all his progress in the game or would it not affect it?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.