P5 music modding problems

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Century_
Has liked: 38 posts
Been liked: 34 posts

I'm working on a music mod for Persona 5, and I want to change the boss music for the first phase of the shido boss, but it uses the same adx file as the one that is used for the Akechi Boss Battle, I'm using the table.pac edit that changes the music for Akechi's boss battle, but I don't reallly know if that has something to do with my issue. i'm kinda new to all this stuff so It would really help if someone could explain what is going on. :oops:
If anyone can help then I would really appreciate it! :D
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

That table.pac edit is just re-assigning the music ID to use during Akechi's fight to a new ADX
If you just replace that particular adx (it was replacing Akechi's fight with Dark Sun, wasn't it?) then that should work yes.
Century_
Has liked: 38 posts
Been liked: 34 posts

Blue_SodaPop wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:23 am That table.pac edit is just re-assigning the music ID to use during Akechi's fight to a new ADX
If you just replace that particular adx (it was replacing Akechi's fight with Dark Sun, wasn't it?) then that should work yes.
Thanks for replying. I tried to change the adx file that had Dark Sun in it, but it also changed the audio file that is used in the first phase of the Shido Boss Battle, is that just how the pac file edit is supposed to work or am I just missing something?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.