P3F Modding: Menu's blue background lost whenever tmx files replaced

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
bakanachos

Hi, I am in the process of modding P3F into my language. But whenever I try to replace .tmx files in CAMP_ALL.pak (the one with image files of menu stuff like System, Status, Persona, etc) with modified files, when booting the game's menu up the blue background that is usually there disappeared. (The "use skill on whom" menu still has the back ground though). I tried with another pak file - CAMP_SYS (only that one's tmx replaced) and it works fine so I figure CAMP_ALL is faulty. I tried "replacing" .tmx files with unmodified original ones (aka themselves), but the glitch still happens. Take a look at it:
I use Amicitia for the process of extracting and replacing the .tmx files because PersonaEditor crashes everytime I try to replace. Is there anyway for this glitch to be fixed? Thanks a lot in advance!
bakanachos

I figured I should attach the CAMP_ALL file. Here it is

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.