Modded Persona 3 FES crashing in PCSX2

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Casey

I'm trying to mod my North American .iso of Persona 3 FES with the Original Persona 3 Title Screen mod and this opening FMV swap, following this guide to burn it to a DVD and play it on my modchipped console, and I'm running into some trouble.

When I start my modded .iso in PCSX2, it just shows a black screen for a few seconds and then crashes. My unmodded .iso boots just fine. Here's some screenshots of my files/folders (if more are needed, let me know. Also, I followed the formatting, but you have to right-click each of these and select "open image in a new tab" or whatever equivalent option in your browser. Not sure if this is normal on here for Imgur links):

P.S.: When I hit the preview button after initially finishing off this post, I was brought to a login page, even though I was already logged in. When I got in again, it erased the entire thing and I had to start all over. Maybe because I put my PC into sleep mode in the middle of writing? Seems like a bug, though, and one worthy of investigation.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.