is P4G flag editing possible?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
yosuke
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 1 post

So I want to access Marie's dungeon, but I didn't properly hang out with her ingame, and I think because of this it didn't set off a certain flag which enabled me to be able to go to Marie's dungeon. I've tried save editing her to max rank but that still gave me the dream of her leaving, I've tried changing the date (date changing on the save editor is really confusing to me, earliest I can set it to is the 12th of december, but then I can only hang out with her once because I have already triggered the completion of Adachi's dungeon flag, so whenever the date changes it moves me straight to december 23rd, and every time I try to hang out with her it says my relationship isnt ready to advance)I was wondering if it is possible to somehow mod the game files to trigger her dungeon to appear? This is a stretch, probably not possible but im desperate. Thanks!

This image shows the date changer, for some reason 1 represents 12/12, and 2 represents 12/13. I can't input minus numbers and I am so confused on how this works, but I don't think changing the date before december would change anything, because im pretty sure the Adachi flag will always make it so it skips right to the 23rd of december.

ALSO:by 'flag editing' I mean the ingame term for when something is enabled, for instance:
When you talk to the girl by the stairs, the 'Kanji flag' will activate, making him spawn in the practice building which allows you to initiate his social link. It's not really called the 'Kanji flag', that is just a simpler way of saying it.
Image atta boy yosuke you're in the ZONE
Sierra
Been liked: 8 posts

It is indeed possible! The AtlusScriptCompiler can convert P4G scripts to an editable state and back. You can use the game's own functions to turn flags on and off. The tricky part would be finding which flags make Marie's dungeon available.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.