[Multiplatform] [UPDATED AGAIN] 3rd Tier Persona from P5R

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
BlackJesusKun
Has liked: 2 posts

SgtWill95 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:34 pm
BlackJesusKun wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm So, decided to test this out, and you get softlocked at the AOA tutorial because Raoul doesn't have Eiha, which is the only thing you can select in that situation.

EDIT: After further review and troubleshooting with the different mods I had installed, it soft locks the entire save. Gonna have to use the Custom Square Menu to give myself Eiha.
thanks for the info, will try it for myself and fix it, i didnt know it does that since I didnt edit any moves of Arsene, only the model. Try to disable other mods and use this mod only to see if it works
It might be another mod that I have installed but it gave me Zio instead of Eiha. I thought it to be the Skills Addition mod but it didn't change anything for Ann, Morgana or Ryuji. Maybe there was a hexidecimal value mixed up in there somewhere?
BlackJesusKun

Upon more playing, I've found that Ann's 3rd tier Persona doesn't seem to have animations, and is relegated to a T-pose every time she attacks with it. It's menacing, but probably not intended.

It'd be cool if you could rip the character's voice lines for each respective character (Suck as Joker yelling "Raoul!" and Ryuji yelling "William"). I'd also like to know if the Personas keep their name due to their values remaining the same within the system, or whether it just hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm relatively new to coding, but if you get me some ripped files and a little direction I'd be happy to help out.
SgtWill95
Been liked: 3 posts

BlackJesusKun wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm
It might be another mod that I have installed but it gave me Zio instead of Eiha. I thought it to be the Skills Addition mod but it didn't change anything for Ann, Morgana or Ryuji. Maybe there was a hexidecimal value mixed up in there somewhere?
I did check the skill tree for arsene but it still shows Eiha and didnt remove it, i dont know what removes it
SgtWill95

BlackJesusKun wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:12 pm Upon more playing, I've found that Ann's 3rd tier Persona doesn't seem to have animations, and is relegated to a T-pose every time she attacks with it. It's menacing, but probably not intended.

It'd be cool if you could rip the character's voice lines for each respective character (Suck as Joker yelling "Raoul!" and Ryuji yelling "William"). I'd also like to know if the Personas keep their name due to their values remaining the same within the system, or whether it just hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm relatively new to coding, but if you get me some ripped files and a little direction I'd be happy to help out.

Yeah, i forgot about Celestine's animation, dont know how to fix it yet since I only used Magatsu's model

and wdym by personas keep their name? i thought I changed it
Æsir
Been liked: 2 posts

BlackJesusKun wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:12 pm Upon more playing, I've found that Ann's 3rd tier Persona doesn't seem to have animations, and is relegated to a T-pose every time she attacks with it. It's menacing, but probably not intended.

It'd be cool if you could rip the character's voice lines for each respective character (Such as Joker yelling "Raoul!" and Ryuji yelling "William"). I'd also like to know if the Personas keep their name due to their values remaining the same within the system, or whether it just hasn't been implemented yet.

P5R english dump isnt a thing yet
And also you probably have a conflicting mod that replaces table.pac
So their name doesn't show
Pls send help
BlackJesusKun

SgtWill95 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Yeah, i forgot about Celestine's animation, dont know how to fix it yet since I only used Magatsu's model

and wdym by personas keep their name? i thought I changed it
So Magatsu has yet to dump Celestine’s animations? Alright, keep me posted.

And dwbi, if anything it’s probably something on my end.
BlackJesusKun

Æsir wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 am

It'd be cool if you could rip the character's voice lines for each respective character (Such as Joker yelling "Raoul!" and Ryuji yelling "William"). I'd also like to know if the Personas keep their name due to their values remaining the same within the system, or whether it just hasn't been implemented yet.

P5R english dump isnt a thing yet
And also you probably have a conflicting mod that replaces table.pac
So their name doesn't show
I’m assuming table.pac is in the mods’ file folders? I wonder how I’d go about fixing mod confliction...
SgtWill95

BlackJesusKun wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:46 am
I’m assuming table.pac is in the mods’ file folders? I wonder how I’d go about fixing mod confliction...
yes, it's inside the battle folder, what are the mods that you are using?

editing the table.pac is kind of easy if you have the right programs

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.