P5D's Dance Outfit for real world

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

This is ported directly from Persona 5 Royal
This mod replaces Joker's real world outfits

Some screenshots:

Once again, big thanks to Pan-Hime on Twitter for giving me the model so I can use it.

Google Drive Link
Last edited by DniweTamp on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
harrytypec
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 3 posts

great work there I really like this costume glad someone managed to put it in
thecursedcometh

There's only one archive provided, and it doesn't change any palace outfits, only Joker's everyday clothing. Unless there's a link I'm missing or something? I've looked at all outfits since installing this in the Palace, nothing changed.
DniweTamp

Please re-read the post again.
Edit: sadly I had to remove cognitive costumes because they break in battle
thecursedcometh

Ah sorry about that. Wasn't sure what that meant at first. Either way, thank you. The normal outfit looks great :)
Sullie

Does this one work with the 4k mod? Could you please advise the instructions? I'm guessing run the .bat file, but where should I place the files? Thanks for releasing!
DniweTamp

Sorry but I don't know if this works with 4k mod, I don't play with it because my screen resolution is 720p lol
Vergante
Has liked: 6 posts

I don't know much about this, but is it possible that if the texture replpacement was done over different outfits like say.. the butler outfits, it won't break the game in battle? or was this tested already?
Sierra
Been liked: 8 posts

Due to an oddity in how the game applies battle animations, if you use ANY model other than the one that the animation pack was made for, then the model will break in battle, as the Picture shows.

GFDStudio has a Feature under the Tools tab, called Retarget, that can fix these issues. You'd select that option, pick the original model, pick the model you're replacing it with, then the folder that the animations are in. And it will automatically fix them for your new model.

Note that you should make a copy of the battle animations before you retarget, as retargetting overrides the animations you pick. So if you don't have a backup, you'll lose the unedited animations.
Vergante
Has liked: 6 posts

Sierra wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:43 am Due to an oddity in how the game applies battle animations, if you use ANY model other than the one that the animation pack was made for, then the model will break in battle, as the Picture shows.

GFDStudio has a Feature under the Tools tab, called Retarget, that can fix these issues. You'd select that option, pick the original model, pick the model you're replacing it with, then the folder that the animations are in. And it will automatically fix them for your new model.

Note that you should make a copy of the battle animations before you retarget, as retargetting overrides the animations you pick. So if you don't have a backup, you'll lose the unedited animations.
I am quite new to this. For future purposes, is there a way i can get the models from P5D by myself in order to do this kind of thing?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.