BINs unpacked via BustupParamEditor + PersonaEditor are blank?

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
fivetail

Hello there, and thanks in advance to anyone who gives this a peek!

I have posted about this issue a few times on the Persona Mod Discord server to no response, unfortunately. Hopefully someone can help me out here!

I'm working on my first P5R mod which will be a very simple 1:1 replacement of a character's bustup artwork. I've followed the many wonderful tutorials put out and here is what I've done so far:

1. Extracted BASE.CPK via CriPakGUI
2. Loaded BUSTUP_PARAM.DAT within BustupParamEditor.v.1.0

I know I have to unpack the BIN file, swap out the DDS files for the modded images, and repackage the file into a BIN using BustupParamEditor. However, when I unpack the BIN, all the files created within the folder (both the DDS and the PNG) files are blank 4x4 squares. Opening either the DDS or the PNG files in various image editors also brings up blank 4x4 squares. I also noticed the BIN preview does not display within BustupParamEditor.

Screenshot:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... apture.PNG

- I've tried conducting a search in modding server to see if anyone had similar results--there's one thread where OP ran into the same issue but then resolved it themselves without explaining how, LOL.

- Running BustupParamEditor in Administrator Mode does not help.

- Tried using PersonaEditor_1.6_x86 with the exact same result.

- Tried re-extracting BASE.CPK in case the file dump itself was bad, same result.

Anyone have any insight as to what I might be doing wrong?

Tags:

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.