Change Draw Distance?

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
Jou Ka
Has liked: 2 posts

Any way to change the draw distance in P4 with a cheat code or something?

I have a pretty weak PC. It's annoying when the game runs 60FPS when facing a wall, but 20 when looking at the town

getting a better PC is by far the best solution. But I can't. So I can only rely on something like this

Although, I'm with no hope anymore
WorldspawnTCS
Been liked: 2 posts

You're right, a better PC is about the only solution to that problem.

What are your PCSX2 settings? You can run it at native resolution, and without certain graphical features.

You can experiment between Direct3D 10-11/OpenGL hardware renderers, and the GS plugin itself.

I have an AVX2 card, so the GS plugin specifically for that gives me best performance.

I don't know of any PNACH codes for something like you want, sorry.
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

Not to mention, are you using PCSX2 1.6 or at least 1.5?
Jou Ka

WorldspawnTCS wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:04 pm You're right, a better PC is about the only solution to that problem.

What are your PCSX2 settings? You can run it at native resolution, and without certain graphical features.

You can experiment between Direct3D 10-11/OpenGL hardware renderers, and the GS plugin itself.

I have an AVX2 card, so the GS plugin specifically for that gives me best performance.

I don't know of any PNACH codes for something like you want, sorry.
Yeah. Figured :/

the game is really playable. The slowdowns are just annoying while inside dungeons because I walk really slow

my graphic card is old.

No AVX2 option available

guess I'll just play it like this
Jou Ka

Alan3D wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:18 pm Not to mention, are you using PCSX2 1.6 or at least 1.5?
Yeah. But I swear I see no performance changes from PCSX2 1.4 to 1.5 or 1.6

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.