Persona 3 Okami 1.0 release (P3 No Okami)

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 3 FES on the PS2.
CrazyGM
Been liked: 9 posts

Mod contents:
Yu appears in 90% of the cutcenes
The Personas Izanagi-No-Okami , Izanagi , Magatsu Izanagi and Yoshitsune was added to the game
14 musics of P4 was added to the game
Menus/UI changes
Myriad Truths was added to the game (raplaces Morning Star)

Download link:

The mod is not finished yet , i have to fix some stuff (Like animations and some menus)
and add the rest of the alternative costumes , probably the mod will be 100% finished in the next version.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

This is awesome! I've always looked forward to a P3 mod like this ever since seeing this video:

This was the exact video that got me into modding Persona after reaching out to KMJ for advice. It's nostalgic seeing it fully realized as a playable thing.
CrazyGM
Been liked: 9 posts

ShrineFox wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:29 pm This is awesome! I've always looked forward to a P3 mod like this ever since seeing this video:

This was the exact video that got me into modding Persona after reaching out to KMJ for advice. It's nostalgic seeing it fully realized as a playable thing.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.