Persona 3 FES HD UI MOD (WIP)

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 3 FES on the PS2.
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

I've always loved P3's UI and making this mod is the sole reason I became a modder, thanks to Rexis's PCSX2 build I can now make that mod true.
This is a separated project from AI upscales, while they do a great job with bustups and field textures the same cannot be said for the UI which is why im redrawing with vectors and typing with fonts the UI elements of the game. I've been working on it for a while but i'll share some screens over the following days before someone beats me to the punch. (I know there is some mistakes here and there).

slasherguy21
Has liked: 35 posts
Been liked: 30 posts

Looks incredible hope it gets finished soon!
Tupelov
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 3 posts

Good Job! This seems like a mod that was long needed
AyAamEe

It looks really nice~! Can you tell how is the progress on the mod?
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

School and life hit hard so i only managed to do the logos and everything up to the main menu and loading/options screens and some ramdom other menus and text. Also with P4G's PC port implying the posibility of a P3 port with remastered UI elements would probably make me reconsider going any further for a while.
Arthandas
Has liked: 5 posts

Alan3D wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:50 pm School and life hit hard so i only managed to do the logos and everything up to the main menu and loading/options screens and some ramdom other menus and text. Also with P4G's PC port implying the posibility of a P3 port with remastered UI elements would probably make me reconsider going any further for a while.
They didn't remaster UI for P4G, it's just upscaled with waifu2x so they'll probably do the same for P3. Also, the PC port will most probably be the psp version which I presume has different UI.
Arthandas
Has liked: 5 posts

Could you upload the mod in its current state?
Tempelis

Hi, will you refine the bustups aswell? I just got into modding, and thought that I can easily extract these bustups and upscale them w/ smth like waifu2x. Since there's hostfs support avalable for p3fes now, it's even more convenient than before. I just want to know, if my work neccesary, or i can just sit and wait, or even help you with your work. How's that sound?
Live the way it is.
pelvisbass
Has liked: 9 posts
Been liked: 15 posts

Arthandas wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:54 pm
Alan3D wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:50 pm School and life hit hard so i only managed to do the logos and everything up to the main menu and loading/options screens and some ramdom other menus and text. Also with P4G's PC port implying the posibility of a P3 port with remastered UI elements would probably make me reconsider going any further for a while.
They didn't remaster UI for P4G, it's just upscaled with waifu2x so they'll probably do the same for P3. Also, the PC port will most probably be the psp version which I presume has different UI.
Hey Alan3D is unable to access the forums right now so I will relay what he said. Persona 4 Golden only upscaled the battle portraits with waifu2x.
Tempelis wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:56 am Hi, will you refine the bustups aswell? I just got into modding, and thought that I can easily extract these bustups and upscale them w/ smth like waifu2x. Since there's hostfs support avalable for p3fes now, it's even more convenient than before. I just want to know, if my work neccesary, or i can just sit and wait, or even help you with your work. How's that sound?
I also upscaled every bustup with a ESRGAN model a while ago which is a good bit better than waifu2x... though I have not messed with it much as of recent so you could probably do a better job with ESRGAN if you want to learn how to use it. Tutorials here

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.