[Multiplatform] [UPDATED AGAIN] 3rd Tier Persona from P5R

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
SgtWill95
Been liked: 3 posts

NOTICE: Install this mod after you finishes all tutorial since for some reason, my mod removes the Eiha skill from Arsene (now raoul) that softlocks it during the AOA Tutorial

This mod replaces the 1st persona of everyone except Akechi with their 3rd tier persona from p5r including arsene with Raou;
---Model
---Name
---Lore

LINK:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uAERRW ... sp=sharing

NEW:
Added Haru and Futaba's 3rd tier Persona by replacing their 1st persona

Future Update will include:
---New Elemental Affinities
---New moveset (I think)

Credits to Magatsu for the Models, Relyf and DniweTamp for teaching me how to do it
(also made the models a little bit more vibrant)

Last edited by SgtWill95 on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
AnCloud
Has liked: 9 posts

Thanks for your good work! Btw can you create the Raoul mod replaces to Arsene model?
SgtWill95

AnCloud wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:33 pm Thanks for your good work! Btw can you create the Raoul mod replaces to Arsene model?
I will, going to update it later with yusuke and makoto probably
AnCloud

SgtWill95 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:56 am
AnCloud wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:33 pm Thanks for your good work! Btw can you create the Raoul mod replaces to Arsene model?
That's good to hear, i'm counting on you
SgtWill95

AnCloud wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:05 am
updated it already although there's a slight issue with the size of Agnes in the menu screen, it should work normally in battle though
AnCloud

SgtWill95 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 am
AnCloud wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:05 am

updated it already although there's a slight issue with the size of Agnes in the menu screen, it should work normally in battle though
as you said, there are some issues but they aren't considerable, the model of Raoul works well, thanks for it, hope you will complete this mod perfectly soon
BlackJesusKun
Has liked: 2 posts

So, decided to test this out, and you get softlocked at the AOA tutorial because Raoul doesn't have Eiha, which is the only thing you can select in that situation.

EDIT: After further review and troubleshooting with the different mods I had installed, it soft locks the entire save. Gonna have to use the Custom Square Menu to give myself Eiha.
SgtWill95

BlackJesusKun wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:44 pm So, decided to test this out, and you get softlocked at the AOA tutorial because Raoul doesn't have Eiha, which is the only thing you can select in that situation.

EDIT: After further review and troubleshooting with the different mods I had installed, it soft locks the entire save. Gonna have to use the Custom Square Menu to give myself Eiha.
thanks for the info, will try it for myself and fix it, i didnt know it does that since I didnt edit any moves of Arsene, only the model. Try to disable other mods and use this mod only to see if it works
Perec
Has liked: 1 post

Is it possible to have these replace the awakened personas rather than the starters?
SgtWill95

Perec wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:42 am Is it possible to have these replace the awakened personas rather than the starters?
It is possible, I'm still thinking if I'm going to replace the awakened persona with the 3rd tier one as well, so both base and awakened persona will be the 3rd one

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.