P4G PC - Posting a modding tool?

Share any suggestions you have regarding this site's content.
T-Pose Ratkechi
Has liked: 19 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

Are there any requirements or checks before posting a modding tool (tool)? I'm pretty close to finishing an app that uses TGE's xacttool (not bundled, requires it's own download) and greatly streamlines the process of replacing songs for Persona 4 Golden PC. I was planning to post it here but, since I've never posted anything, I don't know if there are any rules or guidelines to posting a modding tool.
Alan3D
Has liked: 37 posts
Been liked: 23 posts

There is none feel free to post, but a link to your github to check the source would be apreciated, if posible.
T-Pose Ratkechi
Has liked: 19 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

Alan3D wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm There is none feel free to post, but a link to your github to check the source would be apreciated, if posible.
Awesome! I'll probably consider posting on GitHub after I clean up the code... by a lot. This was supposed to be quick personal project that quickly got out of hand with ideas, and it shows. It's a testament to google search that it works at all.
Fewtch
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Alan3D wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm This was supposed to be quick personal project that quickly got out of hand with ideas, and it shows. It's a testament to google search that it works at all.
All praise be to Google Search

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.