Questions, feedback and thoughts on the homepage, blogs, wiki, or the forum.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:19 am
- Has liked: 265 posts
- Been liked: 102 posts
Welcome to the Amicitia support forum
! If you're reading this, you're probably curious how to get your mods, tools etc. featured on amicitia.github.io
- Please no NSFW or otherwise controversial mods, I would rather not host such content.
- Try to only post content that you had a hand in making, or at least get the creator's permission and credit them properly.
Basically, just use common sense and avoid drama. See the forum rules
for more specifics on conduct.
How to Submit:
Provide the Following:
what happens next?
- Hyperlink ID: Short identifier (i.e. p3fes-ryoji-mod)
- Full Mod Title: Official name of this release (separate from thread title, what you want to appear on amicitia.github.io
- Games: Separated by commas (i.e. P3FES, P3P)
- Authors: Separated by commas (i.e. ShrineFox, TGE... Please credit anyone involved, ask for permission if you're using someone else's work)
- Version: i.e. 1.0
- Tags: Separated by commas (i.e. ADX, BGM... basically what your project primarily changes)
- Short Description: A brief explanation of the mod (a couple sentences that go on amicitia.github.io)
- Optional: Screenshot or Video (A link to a YouTube or imgur URL preferably, but it could also be a png hosted elsewhere like Discord)
- Optional: Details (A longer explanation of your mod that will only show up here on the forum)
- Download Link: Where to download your mod. We recommend using GDrive or Mega for big downloads, but you're encouraged to upload your mod to GameBanana if at all possible. This helps us prevent dead links and will get your mod more attention. There are Several Persona games already on GameBanana. but if yours isn't there you can add it.
- A moderator (usually me) will review the post at their earliest convenience, and add it to amicitia.github.io/db/mods.tsv if it meets this criteria.
- Sometimes I might miss your post, so tweet at @AmicitiaTeam to make sure!
- Your post will be included the next time the repo is updated (again, usually by me).
- You should leave the "Spreadsheet Row" spoiler/contents intact at the bottom of the post. It looks like this:
Code: Select all
p5r-test2 Full Mod Title P5R ShrineFox 1.0 10/16/2020DATE BGM, ADX A description https://i.imgur.com/5I5Vos8.png https://gamebanana.com/tools/6624 Mod folder-open THREAD_URL
If you have any problems using the forms, let me know and I'll try to fix it asap.
- You're free to edit the rest of the post to your liking. It's not necessary to keep the "Metadata" spoiler or its contents.
- You do not need to edit your existing posts to align with the new format! It's just for data fetching purposes from this point forward.