PM permissions

Share any suggestions you have regarding this site's content.
Elvagan
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 7 posts

Hi,

I would like to know what are the conditions to be able to send PMs. I have very specific questions regarding Tools programming and I don't want to pollute the forum with questions that maybe only 1 or 2 members will be able to answer ^^

I'm not saying I want it now if there is a process, but at least to know the process.
Is it:
- the post count?
- the time being registered?
- just granted manually by admins?
- maybe some obscure ritual implying two girls head choping divinities? i don't know :D

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Till now I've had it restricted to nobody, since I figured it'd be more helpful to people with similar questions if all answers can be found publicly. I encourage reaching out to tool developers via Github or any other contact method they've shared.

I'm sure that might be inconvenient though, since they don't always respond on other sites. But then again, I don't know how often they'd check their PMs here either. I'll go ahead and grant you PM abilities since it's worth a try though 👍
MathRick007

ShrineFox wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 am Till now I've had it restricted to nobody, since I figured it'd be more helpful to people with similar questions if all answers can be found publicly. I encourage reaching out to tool developers via Github or any other contact method they've shared.

I'm sure that might be inconvenient though, since they don't always respond on other sites. But then again, I don't know how often they'd check their PMs here either. I'll go ahead and grant you PM abilities since it's worth a try though 👍
I tried to send a PM to you but it says that are blocked.

Can you delete my thread please? viewtopic.php?f=11&p=763
If possible, I also would like to have my account here deleted too.
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Will do, sad to see you go but I understand. Sorry for any inconveniences

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.